" A year from now, you’ll wish you started today.”
Commonly asked questions that I receive:
- Should I get the At-Home Booty Guide or the Gym Booty Guide?
- That is completely dependant of the equipment you have and whether or not you have a gym membership. You can get a lot of results with both guides. The at-home guide is 5x a week (the reason for this high frequency is because your muscles take typically 1-2 days to recover) and you need absolutely nothing for it. However, I do recommend to get resistance bands or some weight over time because your body will start getting used to the exercises within a few months. These exercises typically last 30 minutes or less. As for the Gym Guide, it is 4x a week and you do need specific types of machines and free weights (smith machine, dumbbells, hip abduction machine, cables, etc). These workouts typically last about 1.5 hours.
- How long do the workout guides usually take?
- 8 Week At-Home Booty Guide: 30 minutes or less.
- 8 Week Gym Booty Guide: around 1.5 hours.
- 8 Week Full Body Guide: around 1.5 hours.
- 4 Week Ab Guide: 30 minutes to an hour.
- 12 Week Upper Body Guide: 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- Which guide do you think is the best?
- The 8 Week Full Body guide is the most updated guide to what I currently do at the gym; it has legs/glutes 3x a week, upper body 2x a week, and abs 2x a week.
- What is included in the 12 Week Upper Body guide?
- Literally everything including cardio. I have abs 2x a week, cardio 1x a week, and upper body 2x a week.
- Which guide will I get the fastest results with? At-Home or Gym booty guide?
- Truthful answer: not sure at all. I first started working out at home for 3 months and my glutes did make quite a difference within that amount of time. As I started getting into the gym, my glutes started toning more. You will get results either way depending on a lot of factors like diet, sleep, rest time, etc.
- How do I know what the exercises look like?
- Every exercise has a video of me performing the exercise!
- Where can I purchase a workout guide?
- You can purchase a guide here!